We encourage you to join our organization. We believe that you can be one part of our success in the future. Have a look at our open positions. If you are interested in any positions, please send email to Recruit@NRinstant.com
- Assess and evaluate financial performance of organization regarding long-term operational goals, budgets, and forecasts.
- Directing financial planning and strategy and analyzing and reporting on financial performance.
- Conduct analysis of financial risks and benefits on business initiatives.
- Implement policies, procedures and processes as deemed appropriate by senior leadership team.
- Manage all financial and accounting departments of NRF.
- Review and ensure application of appropriate internal process controls and financial procedures.
- Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances.
- Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements.
- Coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting.
- Research technical accounting issues for compliance.
- Support month-end and year-end close process.
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting.
- Manage and comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings.
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
- Additional controller duties as necessary.
- Graduated from bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance. (Graduated from master’s degree is preferrable)
- At least 7-10 years of solid experiences in food or beverage production companies, specialized in both accounting and finance.
- Good command in English speaking and writing prefer.
- Excellent analytical, reasoning, and problem-solving skills.
- Significant experience working with external auditors, internal controls, and compliance.
- A person with eye for details, data oriented and good track record as a team leader.
- Willing to take on challenges and able to work under pressure
- Draft, review, revise and negotiate on Commercial Contracts and Agreements.
- Provide legal opinion and advice related to Corporate and Commercial, Data Privacy for the company and entire business units.
- Conduct internal control procedure to ensure that the policies have been complied.
- Direct the internal investigation of any issues such as ethical wrongdoing or conflicts of interest.
- Handle and support data protection issue.
- Support other departments in related to Legal matters.
- Manage the filling system for contracts and legal documentation.
- Research and evaluate different risk factors regarding a company’s business.
- Update current knowledge of alterations in legislation.
- At least 4 years of working experience in legal field.
- Experience in handling international clients will be an advantage.
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB) degree and/or Attorney-at-law.
- English Bi-lingual prefer.
- Ensure that the reports of manufacturing cost statement and COGS (cost of goods sold) are accurate
- Review the statement of production costs and cost of sales in the financial statements
- Prepare reports for the management of the cost of goods to be presented to the management. according to the company's strategic plan
- Optimize the inventory cycle counting process to reduce inventory waste
- Set up KPIs for the individuals for the costing division and keep track of their performance to achieve the goal
- Support and coordinate with internal and external auditors to work on Financial Statements, Financial Statement Footnotes, and other related reports as required
- Responsible for Excise taxes activities according to Excise department such as Tax filling, Tax exemption and submitting other required reports
- Support and maintain the positive working environment between the costing division with other departments
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Accounting/Finance
- Three or more-year experiences on Financial Management, Accounting Experience with supervisory or managerial capacity
- Strong analytical skill in budget analysis
- Good English communication in both written and spoken
- Good knowledge of Taxation, TAS, TFRS and financial closing
- Proficient in SAP, Microsoft Words, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, etc.
- Plan, initiate, and manage NRF’s sustainable projects
- Plan and manage ESG for all stakeholders
- Be responsible for THSI assessment and SD report for SET
- Be responsible for United Nations Global Compact report and support all activities
- Plan, initiate, create, and manage new projects related to Circular Economy, Waste Upcycling and Carbon Reduction
- Be responsible for NRF’s sustainable partners such as UN, World Economic Forum, COP, SBTi, Race to Zero, Climate Neutral Now, TCNN, RE100th, TGO etc.
- Participate in all activities and create reports to the company’s sustainable partners
- Be responsible for company’s CSR activities
- Bachelor or Master in Sustainability business, environmental, Business and related fields
- More than 3 years of experience in the managerial level and working in the listed company
- Experience in ESG, THSI, and SD reports
- Strong communication skills in English (both written and spoken)
- Be able to multitask and capable of working in several projects simultaneously
- Own leadership skill and optimistic mindset
- The basic and the most important step is to identify new business opportunities by tapping the potential customers from different countries
- To plan, design, develop and implement different sales activities by researching the customer's needs and requirements
- To make sure that the existing clients are retained and maintained while developing the new customers
- To ensure that the all the sales and marketing activities are carried out within the agreed budgets, volume, sales, and within the given time scales
- To take initiative and efforts to develop constructive and effective solutions to any issues that slow down or hamper the export procedures and activities
- To constantly review distributor's performance and monitor their work, so that relevant information can be provided to the management.
- At least Bachelor's degree in International Business Administration, Logistics and Supply Chain Management or related fields
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in export sales with food industry.
- Good English communication skill both written and spoken
- Computer literate, using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Effective communication skill
- Food Product
- Create presentations, investor information releases, supporting documents, and other communication materials to analysts and investors.
- Organize investor meetings, conferences, and quarterly analyst meetings to communicate the company’s strategies and financial performance to analysts, fund managers, and investors.
- Arrange and participate in in bound and overseas roadshows with senior management.
- Coordinate with public relations team to ensure consistency of company messages.
- Oversees the production of annual reports and SEC filings.
- Conduct shareholder base analysis to deliver effectively, targeted communication campaigns.
- Manage the investor relations section on the company web site.
- Monitor analyst reports and provides feedback to management regarding the investment community's perception and concerns of the company.
- Take part in planning and supervising the giving of business information, operation results and news about the company and its related subsidiaries correctly and effectively.
- Creates data, report up to analysis relating to operation results of the company to present to the analyst and investor according to the regulations of the Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC)/ Stock Exchange of Thailand (SET).
- Gather and follow the research of analyst/researchers including the movement of stock prices of the company to report to top managers including specifying to and creating understanding with analyst in the case of misunderstanding/ different understanding.
- Prepare investor relations budget to support relevant activities
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in accounting or finance-related fields.
- At least 10 years of accounting/finance experience with managerial role.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Problem solving and financial analytical skills.
- Energetic, and good team player.