We encourage you to join our organization. We believe that you can be one part of our success in the future. Have a look at our open positions. If you are interested in any positions, please send email to Recruit@NRinstant.com
Costing Business Partner
- Draft, review, revise and negotiate on Commercial Contracts and Agreements.
- Provide legal opinion and advice related to Corporate and Commercial, Data Privacy for the company and entire business units.
- Conduct internal control procedure to ensure that the policies have been complied.
- Direct the internal investigation of any issues such as ethical wrongdoing or conflicts of interest.
- Handle and support data protection issue.
- Support other departments in related to Legal matters.
- Manage the filling system for contracts and legal documentation.
- Research and evaluate different risk factors regarding a company’s business.
- Update current knowledge of alterations in legislation.
- At least 6 years of working experience in legal field.
- Experience in handling international clients will be an advantage.
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB) degree and/or Attorney-at-law.
- English Bi-lingual prefer.
- Ensure that the reports of manufacturing cost statement and COGS (cost of goods sold) are accurate
- Review the statement of production costs and cost of sales in the financial statements
- Prepare reports for the management of the cost of goods to be presented to the management. according to the company's strategic plan
- Optimize the inventory cycle counting process to reduce inventory waste
- Set up KPIs for the individuals for the costing division and keep track of their performance to achieve the goal
- Support and coordinate with internal and external auditors to work on Financial Statements, Financial Statement Footnotes, and other related reports as required
- Responsible for Excise taxes activities according to Excise department such as Tax filling, Tax exemption and submitting other required reports
- Support and maintain the positive working environment between the costing division with other departments
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Accounting/Finance
- Three or more-year experiences on Financial Management, Accounting Experience with supervisory or managerial capacity
- Strong analytical skill in budget analysis
- Good English communication in both written and spoken
- Good knowledge of Taxation, TAS, TFRS and financial closing
- Proficient in SAP, Microsoft Words, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, etc.
Assistant Export Sales Manager
- Plan, initiate, and manage NRF’s sustainable projects
- Plan and manage ESG for all stakeholders
- Be responsible for THSI assessment and SD report for SET
- Be responsible for United Nations Global Compact report and support all activities
- Plan, initiate, create, and manage new projects related to Circular Economy, Waste Upcycling and Carbon Reduction
- Be responsible for NRF’s sustainable partners such as UN, World Economic Forum, COP, SBTi, Race to Zero, Climate Neutral Now, TCNN, RE100th, TGO etc.
- Participate in all activities and create reports to the company’s sustainable partners
- Be responsible for company’s CSR activities
- Bachelor or Master in Sustainability business, environmental, Business and related fields
- More than 3 years of experience in the managerial level and working in the listed company
- Experience in ESG, THSI, and SD reports
- Strong communication skills in English (both written and spoken)
- Be able to multitask and capable of working in several projects simultaneously
- Own leadership skill and optimistic mindset
- The basic and the most important step is to identify new business opportunities by tapping the potential customers from different countries
- To plan, design, develop and implement different sales activities by researching the customer's needs and requirements
- To make sure that the existing clients are retained and maintained while developing the new customers
- To ensure that the all the sales and marketing activities are carried out within the agreed budgets, volume, sales, and within the given time scales
- To take initiative and efforts to develop constructive and effective solutions to any issues that slow down or hamper the export procedures and activities
- To constantly review distributor's performance and monitor their work, so that relevant information can be provided to the management.
- At least Bachelor's degree in International Business Administration, Logistics and Supply Chain Management or related fields
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in export sales with food industry.
- Good English communication skill both written and spoken
- Computer literate, using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Effective communication skill