Duties & Responsibilities
Data analysts collect, Organise and interpret statistical information to make it useful for a range of businesses.
- Using advanced computer models to extract the data needed
- Removing corrupted data
- Performing initial analysis to assess the quality of the data
- Performing further analysis to determine the meaning of the data
- Performing final analysis to provide additional data screening
- Preparing reports based on analysis and presenting to management
- Bachelor's degree in statistics, mathematics or equivalent experience in Business.
- Several years of experience in data analysis
- A high level of mathematical ability
- Programming languages, such as SQL, Oracle and Python
- The ability to analyse, model and interpret data
- Problem-solving skills
- Teamworking skill
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English